I had to cancel flights from Singapore Airlines.At first I wanted to transfer the flights to my granddaughters and my travel agent (Planet Hollidays) said it can,t be done.

So I went to our local Doctor and got a medical certificate to say there is no way that he(Husband) My can sit in a plane for that Length of time with his crushed vertebrae. Now my agent says that he sent the certificate to the wrong company and they sent it back. So now I, playing the waiting Game! My Agents at Planet holidays name is Adam Stewards.

he no longer emails me but emails my granddaughter.He told her that I was nasty to him.Why wouldn,t I be?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Singapore Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Singapore Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Singapore Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Singapore Airlines?

Comments