I had to cancel flights from Singapore Airlines.At first I wanted to transfer the flights to my granddaughters and my travel agent (Planet Hollidays) said it can,t be done.

So I went to our local Doctor and got a medical certificate to say there is no way that he(Husband) My can sit in a plane for that Length of time with his crushed vertebrae. Now my agent says that he sent the certificate to the wrong company and they sent it back. So now I, playing the waiting Game! My Agents at Planet holidays name is Adam Stewards.

he no longer emails me but emails my granddaughter.He told her that I was nasty to him.Why wouldn,t I be?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Singapore Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Singapore Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Singapore Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Singapore Airlines?

Comments

Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Singapore Airlines - Aircraft Change Review from Bellevue, Washington Singapore Airlines "Non delivery of service and the promise of a brand. 24th May 21014. SQ39.SQ holds the highest standards yet on occaaaion it fails to deliver. When you pay for the..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more