[I have sent the below details to BLR_feedback@singaporeair.com.sg on 24/9/13.

I am Raju Babu Bangaru, emailing you to advise that I recently made a reservation through Singapore Airlines (Booking Ref Number: 7UGKLQ) . I made this booking through a travel agent and to my Surprise the cancellation of the booking was done without my notice. The travel agent has cancelled this ticket and proceeded to transfer the money into his account. As it is a serious case of Fraud I have reported to the Police and investigation is under process. I request you to please do not process any Cancellation amount to the account of the Travel agent who made this booking. Kindly cooperate and assist us with this Issue. Also please advise or forward my email to the correct department who can help me with this case. Thank you very much in advance.]

(I have even emailed a legal copy of FIR lodged against the travel agent)

I immediately informed the fraud and cheating to Singapore Airlines by email and by phone to both Hyderabad India office and also to Australian customer service office, requesting to stop the refund amount to him. To substantiate my claim I even forwarded the FIR copy issued by the police at HYDERABAD.

The mode of payment which I have made to the said Travel agency the details were already furnished.

In view of this clarification I hoped you will understand the facts and take steps to stop refund the cancellation amount to cheaters and help genuine innocent passengers.

But inspite of following up so many times nothing has happened so far and even when I call different offices no one is able to help me.

Mr Rahul Sharma who cheated me in the last moment by cancelling the ticket without my consent and trying to grab the refund amount. He made me to suffer mentally and physically and I am at present in a panic state at the age of 63 years. I have no idea how many innocent people he is cheating. At present I have no knowledge whether he received the amount from Singapore Air lines or not.

I hope someone would shed some light on this matter

Thanking you

B.B.Raju

Had an Experience with Singapore Airlines?

Comments