My flight with SQ 319 on 28 June 2012 from London to Singapore.When arrived in Singapore, I forgot to take my camera bag (with camera and camcoder with our precious family vacation photos in Europe) from the upper compartment in the airplane.

I quickly called them and they said they have found it and asked me to collect it. When collected, the 32G micro memory card and 8G memory card were missing from inside the camera. I was so shocked in disbelief. In the "Found Items Receipt" written clearly that there were one 32G micro SD memory card.

The memory cards are only cost a few dollars, but the photos in them are very valuable for us. Although Singapore Airlines already admitted that it is their mistake, but they refused to replace what they have stolen with appropriate value. Initially they did not respond to my complaints until I wrote in some media. Singapore Airlines might look professional and big company, but in reality, they did not value their customer and treat them like trash.

I feel like dealing with the world's lowest and cheapest airlines, that might even treat their customer better than Singapore Airlines.This is a terrible experience and proves that CHANGI AIRPORT AND SINGAPORE AIRLINES ARE NOT SAFE!!

Had an Experience with Singapore Airlines?

Comments