My flight with SQ 319 on 28 June 2012 from London to Singapore.When arrived in Singapore, I forgot to take my camera bag (with camera and camcoder with our precious family vacation photos in Europe) from the upper compartment in the airplane.
I quickly called them and they said they have found it and asked me to collect it. When collected, the 32G micro memory card and 8G memory card were missing from inside the camera. I was so shocked in disbelief. In the "Found Items Receipt" written clearly that there were one 32G micro SD memory card.
The memory cards are only cost a few dollars, but the photos in them are very valuable for us. Although Singapore Airlines already admitted that it is their mistake, but they refused to replace what they have stolen with appropriate value. Initially they did not respond to my complaints until I wrote in some media. Singapore Airlines might look professional and big company, but in reality, they did not value their customer and treat them like trash.
I feel like dealing with the world's lowest and cheapest airlines, that might even treat their customer better than Singapore Airlines.This is a terrible experience and proves that CHANGI AIRPORT AND SINGAPORE AIRLINES ARE NOT SAFE!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Singapore Airlines
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Samsung Defective Monitor Series LED TV UA40d5000 PMX : Samsung the biggest producer of monitor in the world. Black Strip on Samsung TV. I bought a 40 inch LED Samsung TV..."
- "On 9th Otober I ordered (No 692P0311672-DD) extension tubes for macro photography at a total cost of USD 68.37 from Dinodirect a hongkong based online company and paid with my..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."