Singapore Airlines Customer Service
Contact Singapore Airlines
- (800) 742-3333
- (847) 957-2900
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) is the national airline of Singapore. The company operates a hub at Singapore Changi Airport and has a strong presence in the Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, and "Kangaroo Route" markets.
Singapore Airlines also operates trans-Pacific flights, including two of the world's longest non-stop commercial flights from Singapore to Newark, New Jersey and Los Angeles, California on the Airbus A340-500. Singapore Airlines is the launch customer of the "superjumbo" Airbus A380. Singapore Airlines began with the incorporation of Malayan Airways Limited (MAL) on 12 October 1947, by the Ocean Steamship Company of Liverpool, the Straits Steamship Company of Singapore and Imperial Airways.
Singapore Airlines Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Singapore Airlines to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
- Merauke Sub-District, Papua, Indonesia
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- Moonee Ponds, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Eastwood, New South Wales, Australia